Flexible solar panels
Gioco's unique flexible photovoltaic solar panels are designed with innovative G Wire technology and made with technopolimers which give them a higher efficiency and a weight of about 1/8th compared to the traditional glass panels.
The features, detailed below of these solar PV flexible panels make them particularly suitable for boats and marine applications; as well as motorhomes, caravans, specialist vehicles, off grid applications and architectural integrations. The full range is available here.
Why go flexible?
- More energy each day Thanks to the use of low metallization cells which allow a better efficiency of the panel
- Flexible Adapt to all surfaces, even curves
- High resistance and walk on panels Possibility of walking on panels thanks to the use of high resiliency techno-polymers
- Microcracking managing Thanks to the new G Wire technology with highly conductive silver alloy contacts
- Light & thin 1/8 weight respect to classical glass panels, just 1.5 mm thin
- High resistance to marine environment Certified IEC 61701:2011 against salty mist
- Easy to integrate Using adhesive, eyelets, tenax and zip