MultiCharger 1210 Flex is much more compact than similar chargers and has flexible cables, a flexible bracket and the DEFA PlugIn system, making installation both quick and easy. 1210 Flex takes up to 89% less space in the engine compartment than its predecessor.
1210 Flex is especially well suited for vehicles with a large battery capacity that needs regular charging. Regular charging ensures that battery is always fully charged, reduces fuel consumption and extends the life expectancy of the battery.
- Compact – takes up to 89% less space than its predecessor.
- Easy to install, thanks to PlugIn connectors, flexible cables and a flexible bracket.
- LED indicators make it possible to monitor the charging status.
- Does not harm the vehicle’s sensitive electronics
- Plug & play – no buttons.
- New, waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- MultiCharger 1210 Flex protects the battery from sulfating.
- Advanced switch-mode charging profiles prevent damage to the battery and make it possible to stay continuously connected to 230V.
- Temperature compensated charging voltage ensures optimal charging under all conditions, from – 35 to +50. No risk of overcharging.
- A 230V outlet that can be used to connect two chargers, or as an outlet for other DEFA components.
- Short circuit and reverse-polarity protection.
£240.63 / £288.75 inc VAT